I am a Certified Herbalist, Natural Health Consultant, Iridology Instructor, and Instructor for many holistic health courses.
Certifications and Experience
March 1990 – Present
In 1990-1997 I began studies in Natural Health care therapies, modalities and teachings by Dr. Bernard Jensen, Dr. Norman Walker, Frances Lappe, John Robbins, Paul Pitchford, Hulda Clark, Dr. Peter D’Adamo, Dr. Erasmus, and many many others.
In 1997, I studied Chinese herbs, homeopathy, and identification of edible and medicinal wild plants as well as Acupressure, Aromatherapy, Tui Na massage, and other healing modalities.
I became an Iridology Instructor for The International Iridology Practitioners Association. For ten years, I served on the board of the International Iridology Practitioners Association, Achieved Instructor Certification, Head of Student Services dept. I was in charge of creating syllabus, exams, grading exams, maintaining student database, reviewing prerequisite of Anatomy & Physiology, met with students upon request, graded all written work, including final exam papers.
Honors : Lifetime Member of IIPA * Letter of Recommendation by Dr. Ellen Tart-Jensen
- 1995 – Chartered Herbalist Diploma Dominion Herbal College Vancouver B.C. http://www.dominionherbal.com/
- 1999 – Certification as Iridology Instructor
International Iridology Practitioners Association Texas www.iridologyassn.org
- 1996 – Certification as a Herbalist, and Nutritional Consultant Living Waters Wellness Education and Herbal research Center
- 1997 – Anatomy & Physiology degree Westbrook University
- 1997 – Touch for Health Levels 1 & 2
- 1997 – Energy Healing Certificate Dr. Mohan Begana
- 1996 –Animal Communicator Certification
- 2009 – Emotional Freedom Technique
- 2010 – Blood Chemistry Certification
- 2011 – Hospice certification
- 2013 – Theta Healing Advanced
- 2016 – Pursuit of Excellence and The Wall
Volunteer and Fundraisers
Boston Terrier Rescue Canada, Boxer Rescue Canada, Boston Terrier rescue Arizona, SPCA, Animal Welfare
I offer as a volunteer to foster and transport dogs, I also work with getting donations, for Boston Terrier Rescue Canada, Boxer Rescue Canada, Boston Terrier rescue Arizona, SPCA, Furever after small dog rescue