Georgina's Code of Ethics
I, Georgina Cyr, in recognition of the importance of following a Higher Purpose in all my activities involving all animals and humans, and in accepting a personal obligation to the Spiritual profession, its members and the communities we serve, do hereby commit myself to the highest ethical and professional conduct and agree:
- I am compassionate at all times, with a desire to help all species understand each other better.
- I respect all those who come to me. I do not judge, condemn or invalidate anyone for their mistakes or misunderstanding. I respect my clients for their desire for change and harmony. I endeavor to ensure all communication and energy work assists in a positive way.
- I respect the privacy of others and keep all information confidential.
- I respect that everyone, animal and human, is following their own path. I am here merely to help them on their journey. I avoid creating a dependency or a need for my service.
- I refer to other professionals. I do not diagnose.
- I ensure my intentions are always of a Higher Purpose. I endeavour to keep the work pure. I avoid clouding the work with my own morals, values, opinions or fears. No matter how a situation or circumstance may appear to be negative, it does have a positive quality within it.
I always deliver a message in a positive light. Everyone has the ability to choose a positive or negative reaction to life situations.
I give my interpretation in such a way that it is of a helpful nature, assists a positive outcome, and brings peace and harmony to all concerned.